Mailchimp problem

Hi all,

I’ve searched the forums but won’t able to find anything on this problem so far. I try to setup my site with a mail chimp plugin but it’s not working. I believe this is a theme issue since I get the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\domains\successfulhappiness.com\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\easy-mailchimp-opt-in\includes\functions.php on line 18

I used the correct API and List ID on several plugins and none are working. Anybody has an idea on how to fix this? It would be really appreciated!

Warm regards,
Martijn

Hi Martijn,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

That warning is generating from the easy-mailchimp-opt-in plugin file easy-mailchimp-opt-in\includes\functions.php so why do you believe this is a theme issue?

Also is that plugin working fine using default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

After trying some more plugins I found one that works. I already figured out that it wasn’t a theme problem :wink:
I was just too quick with my judgement because I saw the problem had to do with the functions.php :-p I didn’t check the rest of the path. I’m sorry.

So the problem has been resolved! Thanks a lot though!

Warm regads,
Martijn

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: