Mailchimp RSS feed problem

Hi;

Any luck with this yet please?

Thanks
Tanya

I have resolved the RSS issue on your site by adding the following custom code in the functions.php file of your child theme.

add_action('init', 'remove_template_redirect', 99);
function remove_template_redirect(){
remove_action('template_redirect', 'travelify_feed_redirect');
}

That’s wonderful Thankyou so much

I’ll look at it ASAP.

In the meantime are you able to help with getting the sticky post on the home page show the full content please?

Or would you prefer I open a new query for this?

Thanks
Tanya

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Or would you prefer I open a new query for this?

Yes to help us keep support threads separate please create separate topic for it.

Hi,

I’m experiencing the same issue with the RSS feed. I’m not running a child theme but can’t get Mailchimp to recognise the feed.

I can’t see an obvious solution in this thread. Do I add the following to the function.php??

add_action('init', 'remove_template_redirect', 99); function remove_template_redirect(){ remove_action('template_redirect', 'travelify_feed_redirect'); }

Would appreciate any assistance.

Regards

Dan

I added the code to function.php and that didn’t do anything.

@Dan This is old topic and meanwhile the theme is changed a lot so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.