Main menu with sub menu items not clickable

Hi Movin,

My drop down menu options suddenly not working, please help. It was working all these days. Site - craftingnirvana.com

Hi,

How come I am unable to navigate to sub menu? Top level menu items which are pages are clickable but unable to see drop down menu. It was working till recently.

Hi @craftingnirvana,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and the submenu is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please try clearing your browser cache or using different browser.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you for the quick response (as always) Movin. It works on desktop but not on tablet or phone. Please help.

Regards,

I could confirm the issue on your site.

Please remove the following custom CSS code that you are using on your site which seems causing it.

.navbar-default .navbar-collapse {
width: 100%;
}

.nav.navbar-nav {
float: none;
text-align: center;
margin: 0 auto;
width: 100%;
}

.navbar-nav>li {
float: none!important;
margin: 0 auto;
display: inline-block;
}

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Activello theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Hi Movin,

Thank you so much, Followed all that you suggested and identified the problem- It was not the CSS. It was a plugin that I used- PE Easy Slider which displays all featured images of posts in a gallery style. When I deactivated it, my sub menu works.

I have questions though-
1- Is there an option in Activello for displaying the images from posts as a gallery in the sidebar?

2-When I click on the main menu- Card Making, I want all the posts related to card making to display- Currently only sub menu items are clickable. Where sub menu is not there, I am able to click.
( Craftingnirvana.com)

Please help.

Regards,
V

Thank you so much, Followed all that you suggested and identified the problem- It was not the CSS. It was a plugin that I used- PE Easy Slider which displays all featured images of posts in a gallery style. When I deactivated it, my sub menu works.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Actually the shared custom CSS code is causing the navigation menus to display like desktop menu on mobile devices as displaye din the first shared screenshot and instead it should display as shown in the second shared screenshot so that the users will have enough space on menu to tap to display submenu.

Yes as said this can be the plugin conflict and glad you found out it.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.