Make Slider image as wide as the general content area

Hi. Thank you so much for the theme. I feel so lucky to have found it, and I’ve been enjoying using and customizing it for my website: www.nowfuturis.com
I have one problem with the feature slider. It seems right now that ever image, regardless of the uploaded size, is with a fixed width of 1018px, and height of 460px. Is there a way that I can make all these images as wide as the general content area? (the white part of the page) Meanwhile, I would still like all images to be of the same height. How can I do that?
Apart from this problem, I also want to ask if there is a way to layer the navigation menu always above the feature slider. Because currently, when scrolling down the page and my sticky navbar should overlap the feature slider, it always gets hidden underneath it.
Thank you very much in advance!

Hi @schweppes2049,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hi. Thank you so much for the theme. I feel so lucky to have found it, and I’ve been enjoying using and customizing it for my website: http://www.nowfuturis.com I have one problem with the feature slider. It seems right now that ever image, regardless of the uploaded size, is with a fixed width of 1018px, and height of 460px. Is there a way that I can make all these images as wide as the general content area? (the white part of the page) Meanwhile, I would still like all images to be of the same height. How can I do that?

Do you mean to the white area as shown in the attached screenshot that is 985px in width?

Apart from this problem, I also want to ask if there is a way to layer the navigation menu always above the feature slider. Because currently, when scrolling down the page and my sticky navbar should overlap the feature slider, it always gets hidden underneath it

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

nav#main-nav {
    z-index: 9999 !important;
    visibility: visible !important;
}

Best Regards,
Movin