Making all posts in latest posts front page same size one on top of the other

Hi!

I absolutely love this theme. But I’m having a little little problem. I love the fact that on the latest posts front page you have two big posts followed by two small posts (one next to the other); however, these small posts are not entirely aligned, even though the featured pics are the exact same size. When looking at the demo I noticed this happened there, too. Here’s my front page so you can take a look - www.atlascontemporaneo.com and here’s a picture of the problem:

I would like to either fix that or just have all posts one on top of the other. Meaning having all latests posts as big posts with no difference in size. Could you please help me with this?? thank you.

Hi @sabpaz,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try resolving it by using the CSS solution shared in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/activello/#post-36675

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin ,

Thank you so much for your reply. It worked however it gets complicated when the lenght of both posts’ titles is not the same. Is there any way to just get rid of the two-column layout and have all posts big as the two first ones? One on top of the other? Please let me know and thank you so much for your help on this.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.blog.home #page article.post {
    width: 100%;
    padding: 0;
}
.blog.home #page article.post .post-inner-content {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #dedede;
    margin-bottom: 30px;
}