Making the website private and testimonial box

Hi,

Is there a way to make the website private, with access only through a password?
I have the Illdy free version.

Also is there a way to make the purple box in the testimonial section a different color and transparent?

Thanks,
Lisa

Hello @lisa1,

You can find countless WordPress plugins to get your website in a under construction mode, visible only by logging in to the dashboard and/or via a password.

Here is the CSS to change the testimonial box color:

#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content{
background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5);
}
#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content:after{
border-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5) transparent transparent;
}

Let me know if you got it right.

Regards

Hi,

I was able to upload an Under construction plugin but I need help with the CSS for the testimonials textbook. I’m not sure where to add the CSS. I opened the Testimonials section under Dashboard and I tried to post it in the Text tab, first before the text, then after the text, but I don’t think I’m putting it in the right spot.

Can you please guide me?

Thanks,
L.

Hello Lisa,

The code above should be placed in a child’s theme stylesheet.css, ideally.

But you can use a Custom CSS plugin or place it inside Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css but keep in mind that this will get erased if you update the theme…

Let me know if you got it alright
Regards