Media library description issue

Hi all, after last release 4.9.4 the description details are not visible anymore despite the fact they are still listed.
Any help would be appreciated.

This is the description missed:

=============

<span style=”color:white”>Cantine Mediterranee has the merit to include, amongst the various wine-making proposals, a real new delicacy for wine market: the 187 ml. single-serve wine.
The patented airtight, guarantees the quality of the chosen wine and preserves the taste.
The single-dose solution, in plastic packaging 100% recyclable, is very suitable for transport.

<span style=”color:white”>Authenticity of the product
PET 187 ml. glass packaging. Plastic 100% recyclable
Ideal for Bars, gourmet shops, Pizzerias and Catering
Customization available for both quality of wine and labelling

<span style=”color:white”>For more information, please visit the company website.

<span style=”color:white”>For distribution in Amsterdam, please use the contact form or email us

==========
the link I need help:

Have also been suggested to create child theme but still not working:

Here the link to the screenshot
http://screenshotlink.ru/f6e63b2c8b4b9edfa5c5fc1551973caa.png

More info needed, please let me know.

Thank you

Hi,

Please provide us the WP Login details in a Private reply, so that we can check what is going wrong, I already provide you a child theme that supports the attachment description Media library description issue | WordPress.org

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz, here following my WP login:

admin
Parcofiorito1

Thank you

Hey there

I need link to your website

Hi Noda, sorry I missed it:

www.delicampania.com

Description issue sample:

Thank you

Hi Deli

Sorry but i see only coming soon page and i cant debug the problem, please deactivate this

Hi Noda,

site is now off maintenance.

Thank you

Hi,

Actually the content is already showing, but why it isn’t visible is because the text color and the bg color are white, look http://take.ms/K4lBb try changing the color and it will look just fine. :slight_smile:

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz,

thank you for your feedback; indeed I’ve changed the text color and it is visible now.

This has been applied in the child theme as in the original one, the description is still totally missing;

Due to other issues I am facing with child theme, I would be pleased to use the original theme :wink:

Thank you

Hi Laranz,

thank you for your help as I am now close to have main issues solved since I am following your tips under the child theme. I am currently struggling to have my Instagram button back to the default color (like Twitter) but still unable to rectify it even checking the colors under the Customizing -> Theme option. Is it appropriate to ask for advice here or I need to open a new post?

Thank you again for your kind support

Per above, here following a screenshoot:

http://screenshotlink.ru/178d81d797790f89cb202c6a601d23ed.png

Hi,

Glad you’re picking up the customization process using the child theme, it is good. :slight_smile:

For the button background color, the first button is always transparent, and you have a white or transparent like image in the parallax background so only it didn’t look like a button, try this Custom CSS,

Please add this Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,

.btn-white {
    background-color: rebeccapurple;
    border-color: red !important;
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz. ,

Hi Laranz,

I have added the css as per your advice and it works fine.

I will go on to complete some few more adjustments; meanwhile thank you for your kind support.

Hi Deli,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Shapely] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.