media player overlaps on homepage

Hello,
I hope your day is going well - I am having an issue with the styling of the media player on the homepage - it is overlapping and it is not showing the button titles? Any tips on how to get this to work correctly would be greatly appreciated http://www.moldcraftproducts.com/new_site

Thank you

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please ensure that you have installed the latest WordPress update as there is a new version out and that my be causing this issue.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello
Thank you for the quick reply - I did update to the latest version of WordPress prior to contacting you:) Any other suggestions?

Hello there,

How did you add the video? Is it using the url option or did you upload the video to your server?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,
I have added the video several ways using the add video widget and the custom html widget and the video widget. All give me the same result you can see on the homepage I added it in different ways to test. You can see the control bar load first then the style sheet changes it - I added the code below to just hide it all together but I would like to have the control menu…
.mejs-controls {
display:none !important;
}

Hi there

Is it possible to use youtube video here? i see default video player and our theme has some style conflicts, so, if you have a chance to use youtube video here would be great