Menu and submenu problems

Hi,

I use the Dazzling theme on my website www.runnersretreat.com. I noticed today that our drop downs menus under “about us” and “resources” are not working. Nothing shows up when you click on “about us” or “resources.” I tried creating a new menu, but no change. Not sure what happened.

I also use WooCommerce so this forum may not be the best place for this question. But, a shopping cart just showed up in the menu, and I can’t figure out how to get rid of it. We don’t do online sales so don’t want/need a shopping cart menu option. I don’t have a shopping cart page or a page associated with the woocommerce shopping cart.

Thanks!

Hi,
I am having the same exact issue. The sub-menu options are not showing up (www.welogoyou.com). We just plugged in this Dazzling theme as a new theme for the first time yesterday. I tried recreating the menu and also creating a second menu and using that, and all no luck.

Any ideas why the sub-menu does not show up?
Sean

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I have checked your website and the drop down menus appear to be working so I would recommend using the following link to clear your browser cache:

As it goes for Woocommerce, I do not see a shopping cart icon but you could disable the plugin if you are not using it.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, after installed the Faq-Responsive plugin (FAQ Accordion – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org) the submenus stop working, if you want to check the issue here the url: http://tech-brain.us and try to open the menu option FAQ which have 2 submenu options.

In order to maintain the site operation I need to disable the submenus but I have recorded a video to show you the issue. As I sayed after the installation of a Faq-Responsive plugin the submenus stop working.

Hello there,

The Faq-Responsive plugin may be conflicting with the theme and since you have disabled the sub menu I would not be able to see if the menu works on my end so you could try using another plugin. Here is a list of a few other options:

Best Regards,
Support

In the past 2 days, my menu drop downs are not working as well. They worked about 4 days ago, but now do not drop down. I cleared my cache and tried from multiple devices. They do not drop down on mobile, desktop, or tablet. I can not figure out what happened. Please help.

Hello there,

@jerkyholic

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can have a look at it and test the drop down menu?

Best Regards,
Support

Jerkyholic.com

Hello,
The issue we found on our side was that a recent plug in disabled the dropdown menu functionality. Once we removed that plug in, it worked fine again.
Sean

My drop down is still not working. Are you saying that I need to disable a plug in on my side? If so, what plug in caused the problem?

Hello there,

Plugins have been known to cause issues like these so you could try to deactivate any third party plugins you may have active then check the website to see if the drop-down menu appears, if it does appear then a plugin is the culprit.

Best Regards,
Support