Menu and widget doesn't work outside front page

Hi!

Love the theme. Thanks for putting it together.

Two things happen if I click away from the front/start page. When I do so, either by clicking on a button or in the menu, to whatever (post, page etc) the instagram feed in my footer disappears. And the burger-menu doesn’t work any more. Both of these works fine on the front page. The regular menu, when the page is wide enough, works. But in mobile mode (regardless of being on the computer or on the phone) does not. I do not know what is causing it.

Secondly the parallax sections doesn’t work on the phone either. It does so in the mobile mode on the computer tough. The parallax sections in demo version of Shapely doesn’t work on the phone either. I tried two different browsers. Is this related? Otherwise I could start a new thread for this one.

Thanks in advance!
www.utvecklingsbyran.nu

Hi @emmyjokinen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Two things happen if I click away from the front/start page. When I do so, either by clicking on a button or in the menu, to whatever (post, page etc) the instagram feed in my footer disappears. And the burger-menu doesn’t work any more. Both of these works fine on the front page. The regular menu, when the page is wide enough, works. But in mobile mode (regardless of being on the computer or on the phone) does not. I do not know what is causing it.

This can be due to plugin conflict specially the So widgets bundle plugin that you are using on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Secondly the parallax sections doesn’t work on the phone either. It does so in the mobile mode on the computer tough. The parallax sections in demo version of Shapely doesn’t work on the phone either. I tried two different browsers. Is this related? Otherwise I could start a new thread for this one.

Could you please tell me which browser and mobile phone you are using to test it?

Please try using different browser.

Best Regards,
Movin