Menu links does not work anymore

Hi, Thanks for the great template! The menu links on my website (Desktop and mobile) used to work fine, but I just discovered they don’t work anymore. My website is www.astridvanspronsen.nl. I checked all my settings and even watch your instruction video again about this topic, but alle settings are the same as how you say it should be… What could be the reason that it does not work anymore? And how can I fix it? Thanks a lot for your help!! Best, Astrid

Hi there

Sorry, its a known issue, this problem was already reported, it will be fixed in by the theme update

ok, thanks! When approximately do you think this new update will be done? Thanks a lot!

Best!
Astrid

Hi

Sorry, I cant say any date, unfortunately :frowning:

Hi,

Really looking forward to have the update…

Even the menu of the demo Illdy - Free One Page WordPress Business Theme - Colorlib isn’t working correctly…

Thanks in advance

Hi Adil

Sorry for the delay, it will be updated soon

it is still not updated… 1,5 year later… :wink: it is kind of weird that such an essential function of my website is not functioning well… are you still planning to update this? hope so!!

Best Astrid

Hi

Im so sorry, please take my apologies about this, yes, the update is in our plans but we have some issues with it.

Try to use Mobile menu wordpress plugin before our release

Regards

What do you mean with use mobile menu plugin? Where can I find that and what will it do in relation to this problem?

Best,
Astrid

Hi Astrid

Here is it: WP Mobile Menu – The Mobile-Friendly Responsive Menu – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
You can use this plugin temporarily to have menus on mobile

Regards