Menu not showing on mobile

My blog, www.belaroundtheworld, has a 3-tiered menu, but the third tier is not clickable on mobile e.g. Destination > Asia > Malaysia. How do I rectify this?

Many thanks.

Hi @mademoisellebel,

Thank you for your question.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for your advice. I have tried but still it doesn’t work. Is there any other way to solve this problem?

Isabel

Please try using the following plugin to resolve the issue on your site.

Hi Movin,

Thanks for this, but I tried installing the plugin but still the problem persists… Any alternative solution?

Currently there isn’t any alternative solution.

You have to not only install the plugin on your site but activate and configure it correctly.

I’ve tried to, and couldn’t. I contacted their support and this is what they replied me:

You have javascript errors on your page which you will need to fix with your web developer, we have an FAQ page on finding these below:

Is there any way you can help with fixing the errors?

Thanks

I can also see some javascript errors on your site as shown in the attached screenshot which are caused by the ads that you are using on your site and it has nothing to do with theme.

Thanks for finding out the source of my problem. Would you be able to advise on how I can fix this? It’s troubling that my menus are not responsive on mobile as a large part of my viewership is on mobile device.

To fix the issue just remove the ads one by one from your site and see which one is causing the issue.

Thank you so much! It’s working now! Best customer service ever :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: