Menu only sorts alpha

In the true definition of insanity, I have tried over and over to get my menu items ordered according to how I specify. And, every time I “visit site” they are alpha. I flushed the cache, even restarted my computer. This should be SO simple. This is the first time I’ve used this theme and it seems to have a lot of great features but this menu issue has me baffled.

Hi @raventree,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the screenshot of order of menus from the menus screen in admin area and also share your site URL so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin
And TIA for any suggestions you have. The first screenshot is the menu structure I want; the second is how it appears on the landing page. Also, here is the link to the site I’m building.

It seems you missed to share your site URL so could you please share it?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Hi Movin’
I really do like to true to solve problems myself but this one really has me stumped. Ie searched WP forums for similar problems and came across the plug-in conflict issue so I did deactivate all the plug-ins. ARGGHH!!That’s what is so frustrating about this. Sorry about the site URL mix-up
it’s http://viviendosoilsolutionreally do like to true to solve problems myself but this one really has me stumped

It seems you have shared wrong site URL which is not accessible.

Please advise.

Hmmm…that’s strange. Here it is again
http://viviendosoilsolutions.com

I just c&p’d the URL and didn’t use the link tag.

Thank you for your interest and help

I visited your site but didn’t see anything suspicious that is causing this issue.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Thank you so much for your help on this Movin’. Here are the login details

Username = Viviendo

Password = Growmoney$

I’ll be very interested to see what you discover. I’m pretty much a WP amateur in that I don’t muck around in the code and just use templates “as is”. However, I have built about 8 sites and have never encountered anything like this.

Again, thank you so much!

I logged in to your site and saw you had not selected “Primary Menu” as theme location as shown in the attached screenshot therefore it was working like that so i just selected it to make it work correctly.