Menu position

Hi,

How can I move menu below the logo?

Anna :slight_smile:

Also, I would like to add arrows to the menus with sub-menus, is that possible?

Sorry about all those questions at once, I just want to change my blog completely :slight_smile:

Hope you’re having a good day :slight_smile:

Hi Anna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How can I move menu below the logo?

You can try achieving this by using the child theme solution posted in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/logo-above-menu-bar-social-icons-on-top/

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much for your reply but I’d rather not install the child theme because I’ve changed a lot in the theme itself and it would take so much work to do it again.

Is there maybe an easier way?

I couldn’t find a CSS code in the topic you’ve mentioned. I want the whole logo to be above menu, not next to menu :slight_smile:

I can try to replace the code if that’s a possibility

Just download the child theme shared in that topic and compare the code modified in the header.php file of the child theme with your theme header.php file.

You will find CSS code in the style.css file of child theme.

Hi I’ve tried to do that and something like that happened (attached). How can I fix it?

You did something wrong causing this issue may be the changes you have made in the parent theme files.

If you make changes in the theme file then you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation so we recommend to make changes in the child theme instead of parent theme.

Please tell me what changes you have made in your theme files to move menu position and could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

I’ve changed the code in my header.php file for the modified header.php code of the child theme shared in the topic you’ve mentioned above.

Should I have done it differently?

My website: www.biggerthanlimits.com

I can see the menu fine on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please reproduce the issue so that i can troubleshoot it.

Hi,

I’ve changed it so there’s this mistake again. I also don’t know where this search bar below menu comes from (can I remove it ?). And those social icons above logo ( I want them only next to the menu)
my blog: www.biggerthanlimits.com

It would be amazing if you helped me with that.

Hope you’re having a good day :slight_smile:

Anna

I’ve managed to remove search bar and the error disappeared, now I only have to remove social icons from the top so they’re only next to the menu.

Could you help me? :slight_smile:

Anna

now I only have to remove social icons from the top so they’re only next to the menu.

You can try removing them by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#masthead > .container > .social-icons {
    display: none;
}

Thank you!

It’s perfect now :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: