Mobile Friendly

Hello,
I used one of your template (with license), could you please advise how I can make it mobile friendly. On the large screens, laptop, desktop etc, it works fine but on ipad and mobile phones, parallux and layover (text over images) do not work. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
sarfraz

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
which one? can i take a look? please provide url of your demo and i will take a look, also, if you provide screenshots of the not responsive areas would be great
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you for your prompt response. You guys are great!
Please have a look at www.rasimo.com

The parallux area where this text appears,
"Why Does
SureFiz™ Work So Effectively?

It is so effective because it provides a complete and comprehensive framework. It does not leave any room for you to get off track. As soon as you are off track, it will pick you and put you back on track. It implements all the good practices into a single framework through innovative and disruptive techniques. "

The six images under the parallux area don’t show text on the images as layover. The same is true on the second page, of You click at SureFiz.

If there are any issue with this template on mobile, I am willing to buy from you a premium template with the same scheme which is mobile friendly.
Thank you so much.
Sarfraz

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This does not seem like any of the themes created by us. This links shows our themes:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
Come on guys! You don’t recognize your own template. The template name is pemodule.
Another proof from the code:
<link rel=“shortcut icon” href=“img/fav.png”>
<!-- Author Meta →
<meta name=“author” content=“Colorlib”>
<!-- Meta Description →
<meta name=“description” content="">
<!-- Meta Keyword →
<meta name=“keywords” content="">
If it were not your, why I paid you the license fee.
Please help to resolve my problem.
Thanks,
sarfraz

Hi there

Sorry, first we thought this is WordPress theme :slight_smile:
i think i need screenshots from your mobile with marked problems on where the problem is because looks like i see something else here, plus i cant really find the text you mentioned in your questions

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The files that you uploaded are too large, you could try uploading them to another site and posting the links here.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi @gabrieldias

is your problem resolved now?

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!