Mobile links doesnt work

Hello guys,

Ive been searching all over Internet, also here (but it seems like I can only see the first page of posts) but couldnt find the answer. I checked dazzling demo and it is working but on my website somehow links doesnt work. They work perfectly on computer but on mobile or tablet links on the main body does not. Top menu and bottom still work. I tried adjusting custom CSS with various codes but witout success.
Can anyone help me with that? Site: www.positivethoughts.pl

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

I’ve been seeing this issue around the forum a bit, but here’s the solution:

Go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and add and save the code below:

@media only screen and (max-width:500px) {
.widget-area{
clear: both!important;
}
}

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello!
Than you very much for response and hope you have a great day too :slight_smile:

Unfortunately this doesnt work either :confused:

Ps. I cannot log on my old account I created in here yesterday. Choose reset password, went to email (I know, I shouldnt click on link so I copied it and paste in the browser, otherwise it wont work), reset my password and still cannot login onto my account…

Hey there,

So sorry about that, what device are you using? Maybe the breakpoint wasn’t set high enough to accommodate your device.

If the code below doesn’t work, kindly provide me with some temporary admin access to your site so that I may have a closer look at the issue that you’re having.

@media only screen and (max-width:1024px) {
.widget-area{
clear: both!important;
}
}

In regards to being unable to access your account, could you please try logging in again? Also, just to be sure, clear your browser cache before attempting to log in once more. If the issue persists, please let me know so that I can bring the issue up with the forum management team.

Looking forward to your reply,

Best Regards,
Support

Yep, still doesnt work. How can I send you private message witm admin access?

I have a phone with android, it also doesnt work on my GFs phone. Does it work on your phone?

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

When you write a message, below the text area there should be 3 check boxes and the third box should say “Set as private reply”, simply check that box before you send the message.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, I have been having the same problem as above. I try to solve with the code above, not the link works, but the screen size is not adjustable. It’s not possible to read the article because it doesn’t fit. Could you help me?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Morena.

I typed wrong, what I’m saying is that the link now works, but the size it is not appropriated to see at a cell phone.

Hey @morena,

Which size is inappropriate?
Kindly add a screenshot so that I may have a closer look for you.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hey @morena,

Did you manage to get this issue resolved?

Just asking so that I may provide some additional support, or close the ticket.

Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello :slight_smile:
Positivethoughts.pl
testadmin
pass12300!

Thank you for help!

Hey @morena,

Thank you for replying with this information.

I am going to ask you to use the following CSS below and then check to see if you are able to interact with links within the primary content area on mobile.

Please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS to paste the Custom CSS Code provided.

/* Mobile responsive support */  
@media (max-width:767px) { 
  div#secondary{
    clear: both !important;
}    
} 

/* Mobile responsive support */  
@media (max-width:767px) { 
 .side-pull-left #primary {
    width: 100%;
}    
} 

Please let me know if there are any more questions that I can answer for you.

Best,
Support

Hello Support, hope you are doing fine!
How is it with the site? Its going well?

Hi @criz,

Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

I went ahead and looked at your site and it seems you added the CSS within the comment which essentially made the CSS a comment instead of actual CSS. I went ahead and added it somewhere better (below the comment). Please test it once more and see if it work.

Cheers!

Hey there,

Did you manage to get this issue resolved?

Just asking so that I may provide some additional support, or close the ticket.

Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Support

Oh shut, didnt notice that. Now this works

@media only screen and (max-width:480px) { .widget-area{ clear: both!important; } }

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use my site on my mobile phone. I cannot click on any of the posts to open and read them. I can only click on menu options and see the posts but I cannot read them :confused:
HELP!!!

Hey @badblood00,

Kindly provide me with a link to your site so that I may have a closer look at the problems you’re having and attempt to find a solution for you.

Best Regards,
Support