mobile menu drop down in illdy

hello–
the theme’s mobile menu displays sub items as dropped down which makes for a very long list. Also, there is no way to collapse them as far as I can tell.

Is there a way to make sub items hidden until a menu item is clicked, similar to a desktop version?

many thanks

Jacek

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
I need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

thank you for a quick reply. my website address is: leanvision.pl

I will appreciate any suggestions you can give me

thanks again

Jacek

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I checked the website and the drop down menu seems to work correctly. Please try clearing your browser cache then reload the page.

Best Regards,
Support

thanks for the answer. However, I was refering to the mobile menu in illdy in my previous posts. It does display but it is very long because all main links and sublinks are shown as one list.

I have found no way to collapse the links and it appears the theme does not have a separate mobile menu option. is there a way to initially not show sublinks when clicking on the hamburger?

thanks

Jacek

Good evening Jacek

this is what i can offer in this situation, please add this CSS in appearance > customize:

@media only screen and (max-width: 992px){
.responsive-menu ul li a {
padding: 3px 15px;
}
.responsive-menu {
margin-top: 0px;
}
}

thanks for this CSS. It helped reduce the length of the list but as I am planning to add more links this would be a temporary fix.
I guess will try to solve this problem by installing a separate menu plugin.

I was wondering if you could provide a CSS to remove a theme hamburger altogether?

thank you so much

Jacek

Sorry about that Jacek,
no problem, you can use this css to remove hamburger menu:

.open-responsive-menu {
display: none !important;
}

Hi, so I can not just keep the important items in my menu and get some dropdowns?

Good evening

Not clearly understand your message @myneks, please clarify

Hello, I try to explain myself better.

I also attach a picture so as to clarify it better.

I would like in the mobile version of the dropdown menus, as in the desktop version.
I noticed that when you open the hamburger, the background moves. The background becomes larger and is
seen in low quality.

HI

Sorry, that’s is how mobile menu is designed, you can only use CSS provided above to make your menu a little bit smaller or like an author of this post you can use a third-party mobile menu plugin