Mobile menu dropdown not working

Hi there,

I can’t seem to get the mobile menu working. In the demo it just shows the submenu links. On my page the submenu links are not shown by default and the dropdown cannot be expanded to show them either. So there is no possibility to access them from mobile.

Page link: https://ok-danke-tschau.de/

Hey there

I just checked your website and i can clearly see both, mobile and desktop menus is working normally, i can’t see any functionality glitch here, have you fixed this problem?

Hey,

actually I still can’t see it. Here is some Screenshots to show what I mean. On Desktop, there is a dropdown and I can see the three links I want to.
On mobile though, I can only see the “Wo?” link and I’m not able to access the three submenu links that should be beneath it or expandable.

Not working on my Huawei P10 on Firefox and Chrome and onn my Win 10 Laptop in Firefox / Chrome using the Inspection tools simulating a smaller screen size.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Have you added any new code to the theme that may be causing this issue?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,

thanks for the quick reply. As it was late tonight, I forgot to mention, that I do use a child theme and when I activate the parent theme, the issue goes away. I did not though edit anything that would concern the header / navbar.

I now found out that my functions.php wasn’t doing it’s job completely right, so I used the following code in there:

<?php

// Queue parent style followed by child/customized style
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'func_enqueue_child_styles', 99);

function func_enqueue_child_styles() {
    wp_enqueue_style( 'parent-style', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css' );
    wp_dequeue_style('activello-style');
    wp_enqueue_style( 'activello-style',
        get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/style.css',
        array('parent-style')
    );
}

And now its working. Thanks for the hint to the right direction :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I am glad that I was able to help.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support