Mobile menu suddenly stopped working

Hi

The burger menu on mobile on speichdesign.dk suddenly stopped working a couple of days ago. We have not changed anything before the issue and we have nothing which needs to be updated.

Can you please help?

Bg Tine

Hi there

Sorry, but this problem is already reported and will be fixed in the upcoming update of the theme

Hi

Good to hear. Can you tell when we can expect this update to come?
Thanks

/Tine

Hi

Sorry, but yet I can’t say when exactly this will be resolved, I hope as soon as possible

Hi
Thanks for your reply! But it still doesn’t work, any update?

/Tine

Hi

Sorry, but not yet, you may use the Mobile menu plugin as a temporary solution to resolve your problem

Thanks

Hello. I know this problem has been reported several times. I have tried using WP Mobile Menu and Responsive Menu plugins and these do not seem to work on my site either (no mobile menu seems to be working). Is a solution in the works on your end right now? If not, please let us know so we can migrate to a different theme. Thank you for creating beautiful wordpress themes.

Hi there

May I see it? please provide your website URL, Wp mobile menu worked in all cases for our users

Hi Lucy

Im sorry but I can’t provide any ETA about theme updates, the problem is reported but I don’t have information on when it will be updated

Thank you for understanding Lucy