Mobile responseive menu not working

Can you please provide the FTP details so that I can make direct fixes to your website?

Regards,

Hi
Sorry we do not use FTP and nobody is allowed except from our ip address to enter our servers.
If needed we can plan an interactive session using zoom, teams or phone.
Kind regards
Pascal Escoyez

Hi Pascal,

In this case can you please provide a backup of the site as a zip?

Regards,

HI
Not possible because it’s based on a huge sql server database, is using a framework we do not wan’t to share outside of the company for the back office and contains private information of our customer we cannot share.

You d’ont need my website anyway to solve this as yours in the Medically template is showing the exact same problem. So it would be better to solve this with your template on your side and tell us what has been changed so we could finnaly get rid of this and start using the website on our side

First of all you need to use a responsive theme like Kadence or any other them for your website. If you are using some some kind of page speed optimization plugin and altered Javascript then you need to uncheck that option.

The medically template we bought and use is responsive
The issue is even present on the colorlib website and I didn’t change any plugin or change the javascript at all?
So solving the issue on the colorlib website in the js should close the issue and solve the whole problem.

Hi @SphereFrance

My apologies, try this main.js file instead, it should fix it https://file.io/9leKmgunbwUE

Regards,

HI
I have replace the main.js script you have provided
Now there is no more error but the target page is not launched and the menu does not work as the current page remains there without any move and launch of the expected target page.
Kind regards
Pascal Escoyez

Hi Pascal

I apologize for the inconvenience. I will further investigate the issue. Please accept my apologies for this.

Regards.

I appreciate your feedback. I’ll investigate the issue with the departments, blog, and about us pages not launching. It seems there might be a technical glitch preventing the proper functionality. I’ll work on resolving this promptly to ensure a seamless user experience. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hey there,

@alexanderjohun let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Hi alexanderjohun,
Any progress on solving the issue for the hamburger menu not working?
I need to say something to the customer waiting for his website to be launched…
Thanks for your feedback
Kind regards
Pascal Escoyez

Hi
Could we have an answer and a final delay on when this bug will be solved ?
I’m now waiting since the 23rd of December for a solution on this and have a pending website I cannot launched and of course an unhappy customer as a result of a lack of support from your side.
Thanks for a quick feedback and a solution on this please !!!
Pascal Escoyez

Another couple of days lost, no messages and no fix on this issue
Please come back to us telling us when this will be finally fixed !!!

Hey there,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I reported the issue but have not received any feedback yet. I will update you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Hi
Another 2 weeks delay and still nothing ?
I really getting the impression nobody is taking care of this bug since now weeks.
Will this be sorted or do I need to ask someone willing to solve this issue to solve it?
Pascal Escoyez

Hi Pascal,

I apologize for the delay in resolving the bug. I understand this is a problem for you, but if you have a chance to fix this problem somehow from your side, that would be great. It may take some time.

Please accept our apologies, Pascal :frowning:

Best wishes,

After having wait weeks with no reaction and solution from Colorlib, we decide to try to solve the issue by ourselves and did it.
If you want to know the solution to the bug, felle free to cover the costs I had to pay to developers here in France.
Rgds
Pascal Escoyez

Hi Pascal

I’m glad to hear that you fixed it. Once again, sorry for all this inconvenience. I hope it will be resolved by our developers.

Have a great weekend.