Mobile site not working properly since upgrade

Hi

Since the upgrade the text on my website is too stretched (the jumbotron title and other page headers) on the mobile site. The idyll pictures from the projects side bar is also missing. On the projects page the font is too big also.

Previously I was given some css script to resize the jumbotron to fit iPhone 5/6 - perhaps some numbers on this needs changing?

Can you advise as soon as you can?

Thanks

Take care

Judith

This is the css I was given before the upgrade. Does it now need to be tweaked to render properly on mobiles?

front-page-section .section-header h3 {
line-height: 1.5;
}

@media (max-width: 1600px) {
#header .bottom-header {
padding-top: 100px;
padding-bottom: 100px;
}
}

@media (max-width: 1024px) {
#header .bottom-header h2 {
font-size: 40px;
}
}

@media (max-width: 767px) {
.top-header .col-sm-2 {
display: inline;
}

#header .bottom-header .header-button-two {
padding: 0 10px;
}

.top-header .col-sm-10 {
display: inline;
float: right;
clear: both;
}

font-size: 16px;
}

.custom-logo {
width: 200px;
height: auto;
}
}

@media (max-width: 320px) {
.custom-logo {
width: 100px;
height: auto;
}

font-size: 12px;
}
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 1242px) {
#header {
background-attachment: initial !important;
}
}

Please provide new css script.

Thanks

Take care

Jude

Hi Jude,

Can you show us the website address?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

My website is maverickparadox.com

I also note that now my website (desktop version) has the theme in the footer (not the mobile site and the css previously given doesn’t work on it) and that the website desktop version has a fourth widget in the footer (with the demo menu) in it. I can’t delete it as it doesn’t appear in customise.

Finally, in the projects section, the illdy pictures have now gone, even though the information is in customise. The font size is very different in that section also. This is the same on desktop and mobile.

If you could help on these issues, I would be immensely grateful.

Thank you very much

Jude

Hi,

1. Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS and add this CSS Snippet in it, For reducing the header fonts.
@media only screen 
  and (max-width: 480px) {
    #header .top-header .header-logo {
    font-size: 20px;
}
#header .bottom-header h1 {
    font-size: 36px;
}
}
  1. For footer widgets, did you add widgets to Appearance -> Widgets -> Footer Sidebar 4?
  2. What project picture? Can you show a link?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

The mobile version is now rendering properly - thanks very much x

1. I’ve not added any widgets in the footer sidebar 4. When I look in customise there is nothing there at all, although on the desktop version I can clearly see the illdy support menu which was displayed in the demo. I can’t physically delete it as it doesn’t show up in customise.

2. I’m not sure how to send you a link, but if you look on my website maverickparadox.com on the projects section, called ‘a little about the things that we offer’ you can see a big gap before you see the itemised icons. This gap is where 4 illdy pictures were. If I look in customise I can see the illdy information as before (eg /layout/images/front-page/front-page-project-1.jpg) but there is no image shown there, for any of the 4 pictures. This is the same on desktop and mobile version.

Thanks so much for your help

Jude

Hi Jude,

1. Already answered it here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/extra-menu-in-footer-website-version/
  2. Can you upload a different image other than the default one? http://take.ms/1x909 I tried with the login you provided, but it didn’t work, can you pass us the correct login so that we can check what’s the issue?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

I have uploaded my own images and they are working fine. The footer seems to have gone from the website version too.

Thanks

Take care

Jude

Hi Jude,

Awesome to hear. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions in a separate thread.

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

I’m trying to upload pictures to my theme to add to posts but I keep getting a Http error. Can you advise?

Thanks

Jude

Hi @judith,

Can you try some solution provided here: http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/59763/how-to-fix-http-error-when-uploading-images

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

All sorted, thanks

Jude