Mobile View, Button Scaling, Title Points Color, (and Fancybox) Broken

I have a host of issues and would love some help.
The mobile view allows scrolling right but it shouldn’t and has just blank white. None of the pictures scale correctly.
Jetpack seems to pull down some random page. Oddly, Yoast says I don’t have any writing on the page even through it has a ton of content.
One of the two buttons in mobile view don’t scale, so the size is huge and sticks off into that blank white space.
The Title Points Color does not change at all.
If I have Fancybox loaded, I can’t edit in live editor (no pencils on the elements).

You will need to ensure your pictures and content take up a specific level of the mobile greeting page’s width, so for instance, in the event that you have a picture that you need to utilize, you could set the width in your CSS document to be 40% or whichever width you pick. You could likewise set the edges to auto for a picture or video that is not more extensive than a mobile screen.Pay Someone to Write my Essay

But, how do I do that? I can’t seem to access any of the CSS unless I go into the editor, and that is a little scary.

The further from the commencement writers best to get dissertation help online stated the information on doctoral dissertation writing program.About to scrolling the size is huge and sticks off into that blank white space title points Color.

Okay, figured out to inspect the elements. Will report back when I can.

Hello there,

Great. Please keep us posted on any changes.

Best Regards,
Support

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!