Modist template missing a file

I noticed that there is a missing file (there could be more than this, but this is the first error I received):

The CSS file ‘css/owl.carousel.min.css’ references a file which could not be found:
css/owl.video.play.png

From owl.carousel.min.css:
background:url(owl.video.play.png)

hey there

I just tried our demo and its not the mentioned files for sure: Modist - Free Bootstrap 4 Template by Colorlib
Can you please show me your site?

So this is the problem, because Django tries to collect the file that does not exist, thus I have that error. Here is a full code of the file that references owl.video.play.png. Please let me know what should be deleted:

/**

• Owl Carousel v2.3.0
  • Copyright 2013-2017 David Deutsch
  • Licensed under ()
    */
    .owl-carousel,.owl-carousel .owl-item{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:transparent;position:relative}.owl-carousel{display:none;width:100%;z-index:1}.owl-carousel .owl-stage{position:relative;-ms-touch-action:pan-Y;touch-action:manipulation;-moz-backface-visibility:hidden}.owl-carousel .owl-stage:after{content:".";display:block;clear:both;visibility:hidden;line-height:0;height:0}.owl-carousel .owl-stage-outer{position:relative;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transform:translate3d(0,0,0)}.owl-carousel .owl-item,.owl-carousel .owl-wrapper{-webkit-backface-visibility:hidden;-moz-backface-visibility:hidden;-ms-backface-visibility:hidden;-webkit-transform:translate3d(0,0,0);-moz-transform:translate3d(0,0,0);-ms-transform:translate3d(0,0,0)}.owl-carousel .owl-item{min-height:1px;float:left;-webkit-backface-visibility:hidden;-webkit-touch-callout:none}.owl-carousel .owl-item img{display:block;width:100%}.owl-carousel .owl-dots.disabled,.owl-carousel .owl-nav.disabled{display:none}.no-js .owl-carousel,.owl-carousel.owl-loaded{display:block}.owl-carousel .owl-dot,.owl-carousel .owl-nav .owl-next,.owl-carousel .owl-nav .owl-prev{cursor:pointer;cursor:hand;-webkit-user-select:none;-khtml-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}.owl-carousel .owl-nav button.owl-next,.owl-carousel .owl-nav button.owl-prev,.owl-carousel button.owl-dot{background:0 0;color:inherit;border:none;padding:0!important;font:inherit}.owl-carousel.owl-loading{opacity:0;display:block}.owl-carousel.owl-hidden{opacity:0}.owl-carousel.owl-refresh .owl-item{visibility:hidden}.owl-carousel.owl-drag .owl-item{-ms-touch-action:none;touch-action:none;-webkit-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}.owl-carousel.owl-grab{cursor:move;cursor:grab}.owl-carousel.owl-rtl{direction:rtl}.owl-carousel.owl-rtl .owl-item{float:right}.owl-carousel .animated{-webkit-animation-duration:1s;animation-duration:1s;-webkit-animation-fill-mode:both;animation-fill-mode:both}.owl-carousel .owl-animated-in{z-index:0}.owl-carousel .owl-animated-out{z-index:1}.owl-carousel .fadeOut{-webkit-animation-name:fadeOut;animation-name:fadeOut}@-webkit-keyframes fadeOut{0%{opacity:1}100%{opacity:0}}@keyframes fadeOut{0%{opacity:1}100%{opacity:0}}.owl-height{transition:height .5s ease-in-out}.owl-carousel .owl-item .owl-lazy{opacity:0;transition:opacity .4s ease}.owl-carousel .owl-item img.owl-lazy{-webkit-transform-style:preserve-3d;transform-style:preserve-3d}.owl-carousel .owl-video-wrapper{position:relative;height:100%;background:#000}.owl-carousel .owl-video-play-icon{position:absolute;height:80px;width:80px;left:50%;top:50%;margin-left:-40px;margin-top:-40px;background:url(owl.video.play.png) no-repeat;cursor:pointer;z-index:1;-webkit-backface-visibility:hidden;transition:-webkit-transform .1s ease;transition:transform .1s ease}.owl-carousel .owl-video-play-icon:hover{-webkit-transform:scale(1.3,1.3);-ms-transform:scale(1.3,1.3);transform:scale(1.3,1.3)}.owl-carousel .owl-video-playing .owl-video-play-icon,.owl-carousel .owl-video-playing .owl-video-tn{display:none}.owl-carousel .owl-video-tn{opacity:0;height:100%;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;transition:opacity .4s ease}.owl-carousel .owl-video-frame{position:relative;z-index:1;height:100%;width:100%}

Hey Sliwa

there is no such file call in this code, its just a styling rules

Just use search in the files and search for missing file, you will find the place where its called

There is, please look closely (ctrl+F):

background:url(owl.video.play.png) no-repeat;cursor:pointer;z-index:1;-webkit-backface-visibility:hidden;transition:-webkit-transform .

Sliwa, just change the url of the media file

Please note, these are very basic and genera thing in HTML templates, you should be comfortable when fixing such problems :slight_smile:

Thanks,

As you can notice, I am not. This is why I purchased your product - to have ready template out of the box. If this is so basic and general, why do you allow to slip such things through? Can you please let me know how it should look like? I don’t know, this is my first project and I expect to have resolution from you on your next reply. I really do not understand why do you reference a file that is not part of the project.

Hi

Replace this code:

background:url(owl.video.play.png )

with this:

background:url(“https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/OwlCarousel2/2.3.4/assets/owl.video.play.png”)