Move Comments To The Bottom

Hi,

Is it possible to move the comments section on post pages to directly above the footer. At the moment i have the post, then comments, then page navigation then sidebar and i’d like comments to be last.

www.shesoutisde.com

Thanks

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

In order to make this change, you’ll need to go into the single.php file (accessed by accessing your site via FTP and going to wp-content/themes/activello/single.php) and move lines 17 to 22 between the get_sidebar() and get_footer() functions.

I’ll advise that you do this using a child theme.

So before you get started, you’ll need to use the Child Theme Configurator to create your child theme, then in the Files tab of the plugin, you’ll need to select the single.php file so that it is copied over to the child theme and you’ll be able to edit it.

In that case, instead of going to the activello folder, you’ll need to go to activello child.

Please let me know if this helps,

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks this worked great!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi
At first, I have to thank you for this great theme and also for the great support. I am using Activello theme. I am very new to web development and like to be sure to make the right change in FTP in wp-content/themes/activello/single.php) and move lines 17 to 22 between the get_sidebar() and get_footer() functions.

Is it the grey lines that I should move?

Thanks so much for your help, really appreciate it.
This forum is really great. Lajla

@Lajla This topic is resolved so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.