Move logo above menu in top header in Illdy

Hi there, I hope you’re all having a good day. I’m using Illdy. Could you possibly help me to move the logo above the menu in the top header? I’d like the logo to be by itself above a one line menu. Currently, my menu options are long and are breaking to two lines. (A screen shot is attached.) They fit on one line if the logo isn’t on the same line. Thanks very much for your help.

Hi, sorry. I’d like to clarify “They fit on one line if the logo isn’t on the same line” from my initial support request. The menu items fit on one line when I add “display: none” for the logo and change the column widths to 0% for the logo column and 100% for the menu column. Hope that helps. Thanks again.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi, and thanks for quick response! My site is under construction, but I’ll disable the “Coming Soon” mode so you can take a look. The URL is sagittasmarketing.com. Thanks for your help. Cyd

Hi cydb

Menu items display normally for me, they are not dropped in 2 lines, everything is ok and unfortunately we cant move logo on top of the menu, this will require major customization in layout and in css side

Hi Noda, Thanks for taking a look. I understand that the logo can’t be moved. But I’m surprised that the menu items aren’t going to two lines for you. Are you by chance looking at the site on a larger monitor? If I expand the window on my monitor to the full size, the menu items are on one line. If I make the window smaller, the menu items drop to two lines, and then disappear completely. And, when the menu items disappear completely, there’s no “hamburger” menu or anyway to see what the menu items are. There’s no menu on my mobile device, either. Thanks, Cyd

HI there

No, my screen is not even full HD, i understand your problem,
with this long menus, you are braking layout :slight_smile: and we have to sacrifice space between menus and font size with one pixel, try this code:

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li {
margin-left: 28px;
}
#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a {
font-size: 15px;
}
and for mobile menu please use this css:

@media only screen and (max-width: 992px){
.open-responsive-menu .fa {
color: #000;
}
}