Move Menu/Nav Bar to below Header/Logo

Hello,

I am very new to site design and love the Activello theme, but I would like the menu of my pages (Nav Bar I think?) to be moved BELOW the header image and logo. I attached an image to best show what it is I am trying to achieve. Is there a way to customize this? Thank you!

Hi @biancalupi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the child theme solution posted in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/logo-above-menu-bar-social-icons-on-top/

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for your reply. I followed this post instructions and downloaded the child theme, but it is no different and still has the nav bar on top of the logo. Could you please tell me specifically what custom css i should be inserting to make this change?

thanks again

Taking a second look, now that I have downloaded this child theme, it has moved my logo to be off to the right and leaves gaps in the page. I’ve attached a screenshot. How can this be remedied? Thanks

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

HomeAirSource.com

thank you

You can try resolving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

div#logo {
    float: none;
    left: 0;
}

That worked. Thank you!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: