Multiple 'home pages'?

Hi, first post, thanks and apologies, as always.

I’m building a new site and wondered what I need to do to have more than one page with a customisable design like the home page? Every new page I create seems to be a blog-style page with no customisation available. Is there a way to have multiple pages which look and act like the home page? Sorry if I’m being a dunce, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You would not be able to have the design of the homepage on other pages but you can use the following plugin to customize the page designs:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi @coslamp,

If you want to have home page like layout for other page also, then you need to follow a few steps, it is already included in the theme, no need to create a seprate template for it. ( If you create, then some of the shapely widgets won’t match the styles. )

1. Create a new page with the Builder Page template. Screenshot how: http://take.ms/N1Vky
  2. After you save the page, it will add a sidebar for it. You can go to the Customizer straight from that page and the Sidebar section will be automatically opened. Additionally, you can find the sidebar in Appearance -> Widgets with title : “Page: Page Title”.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.