navigation bar drop down stopped working + images gone

Hi Movin,

thank you for the kind response. I had not updated anything when this whole issue happened, so it is impossible to say what caused it, but I think I have some auto-updating enabled and so when the host told me it’s “a theme issue” I contacted you.

Anyway- here’s how it went, for anyone who might need the tip:

• the navigation bar started to work again when I changed the Easy Bootstrap Shortcode settings which had been changed when the host restored my website. I found instructions for correct settings of EBS with Dazzling here: Dazzling Theme Documentation - Colorlib

• the images are gone from the server (just as you said, Movin) but I had copies and I replaced them manually

The only problem I haven’t been able to fix is that the Dazzling Child has stopped uploading both style and functions. I have deleted and reinstalled the Child and it still doesn’t work, have also unsuccessfully tried the tips I found here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/dazzling-child-theme/

So for now I’ve changed the styling through Edit CSS and added things to the Dazzling function.php file, but if you have any idea of how to make the Dazzling Child work again I’d be grateful. I’d prefer to not need to reinstall the main Dazzling theme because of all the settings I might need to redo and my time is right now too short for that.

Thanks and best wishes!