Navigation Bar Not at the Top on Separate Page

I’m not sure how to describe this. Or where I might look for what’s causing this. I’ve attached a screenshot to help. This site is set up as a one page scrolling site. However, I have a call to action button that leads to a separate page of FAQs, as the content is too long for the front page. As you can see from the screenshot, the navigation bar has slipped down to the left hand side of the page and is behind the content. Can you explain what has happened and how I might fix it?

Thanks you.

Hi @colourme,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,
The URL is rosslifts.ca. You can scroll down to FAQs and hit the button “Read More FAQs” or just go to rosslifts.ca/faqs/

Thanks for taking a look.

It seems this is happening due to the child theme that you are using on your site.

Could you please share me the child theme that you are using on your site so that i can troubleshoot the issue on my test site?

Sorry, Movin. Not sure what you mean. Do you want me to send you a login?

I am talking about the child theme that you are using on your site.

Ok then please share me the password privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying here.

rosslifts.ca

You have admin access.
User: TempLift
Pass: M0v1nP$$2

Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

I resolved the issue on your site by replacing following code in the functions.php file of your child theme

wp_enqueue_style( 'chld_thm_cfg_parent', trailingslashit( get_template_directory_uri() ) . 'style.css', array( 'shapely-bootstrap','shapely-icons','flexslider-css' ) );

with the following code

wp_enqueue_style( 'parent-style', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css' );
        wp_dequeue_style('shapely-style');
        wp_enqueue_style( 'shapely-style',
        get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/style.css',
            array('parent-style','shapely-bootstrap','shapely-icons','flexslider-css')
        );

Could you please check whether it is working fine for you now?