Navigation Menu Discrepancy on Mobile Devices

Greetings Colorlib Support Forum,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m currently facing an issue with the navigation menu on my website when accessed from mobile devices, and I’m seeking your expertise to help me address this challenge.

Problem Details: The navigation menu on my website functions perfectly on desktops, but when viewed on mobile devices, it seems to behave inconsistently. Specifically, some menu items either overlap or appear to be misaligned, making navigation challenging for mobile users.

To provide more context:

1. The menu items may display correctly on some mobile devices but not on others.
  2. The issue persists across different mobile browsers.
  3. I have ensured that the menu structure and CSS are responsive.

Steps I’ve Taken So Far:

1. Checked and adjusted the CSS for the navigation menu.
  2. Verified that the menu is configured to be responsive.
  3. Tested on various mobile devices and browsers.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or troubleshooting steps from the community to help me resolve this navigation menu discrepancy on mobile devices. If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has expertise in mobile responsiveness, your assistance would be immensely valuable. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Hey there

My apologies for this problem. Could you please provide the URL of the website? We already have a similar problem reported. Let me see if it’s the same issue.

Regards,