Need my pages (except blog) to be full width

Hello there,

First, thanks for your awesome theme, that’s really what I was looking for, and it looks great!

So, I would like my full width pages (pretty much all the pages except the blog ones) to be really full width (width:100%).
I tried to play around with the CSS but if I do so, the sidebar (that is only displayed on my blog pages) go to the bottom of my blog instead of the side.

I also have kind of the same issue with the page title section, how is it possible to center the text (text-align is not enough cause the section isn’t full width).

Thanks a lot!

Max

I have the same issue. Have you found an answer to it yet?

I’m interested in this too. I want my homepage to show the sidebar, but no other pages on my blog. Interested to know if this is possible!

Alice

Hi Max,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

So, I would like my full width pages (pretty much all the pages except the blog ones) to be really full width (width:100%). I tried to play around with the CSS but if I do so, the sidebar (that is only displayed on my blog pages) go to the bottom of my blog instead of the side.

I am not sure what you are referring as full width pages so could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you?

I also have kind of the same issue with the page title section, how is it possible to center the text (text-align is not enough cause the section isn’t full width).

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

section.page-title-section .col-md-6 {
    text-align: center;
    width: 100%;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello there, thanks a lot Movin for helping me out (and sorry for the late answer, been busy lately).

The code you gave me solved this problem so that’s perfect :wink:

About my main issue:

I want the Sidebar displayed only on my blog. On all the other pages, I would like the content to cover the whole screen (but it seems like there is the space on the right to allow a sidebar - which there isn’t 'cause it’s a full width page).

As I said earlier I couldn’t find any proper solution as, if I get rid of the space on the right of the screen, the sidebar of my blog is going to appear at the bottom of the blog.

Anyway, probably easier to display the link:
http://www.thosefoolsoutthere.com/en/route/

On this page for example, I would like the map to be centered instead of being on the left.
Hope I managed to be a bit clearer :slight_smile:

I want the Sidebar displayed only on my blog. On all the other pages, I would like the content to cover the whole screen (but it seems like there is the space on the right to allow a sidebar – which there isn’t ’cause it’s a full width page).

As I said earlier I couldn’t find any proper solution as, if I get rid of the space on the right of the screen, the sidebar of my blog is going to appear at the bottom of the blog.

Try using the below CSS code to make it full width.

#primary.full-width {
}
Anyway, probably easier to display the link:

Route

On this page for example, I would like the map to be centered instead of being on the left.

You can make it center aligned by using the below CSS code.

#primary.full-width {
    margin: 0 auto;
    float: none;
}

To make it full width please try using the following CSS code.

#primary.full-width {
}

Woohow, thank you so much Movin, you’re a star! It works perfectly, cheers !

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: