Need without credit sparkling theme with copyright option

Hii… i want to remove the credit… but i need that copyright thing… plz send the latest sparkling child theme only with copyright information where i can input my company name.

Hi @anil2941985,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the attached child theme Sparkling theme.

Best Regards,
Movin

I applied this theme, but all my changes made in master theme is gone… how to continue with this child theme with all the changes made in master theme?

Could you please tell me regarding what changes you are talking about?

all the changes i made in sidebar widget… the changes in menus, color customization… all gone… but any way, thanks a lot… will do that again…

Hi @anil2941985,

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

The sidebar widget and menus are different from theme to theme even when child theme is used so it gets changed when we change the theme.

Regards,
Movin

Hey Movin… how you doing? hay i got another problem… The “read more” button is displayed after whole article is completed, which makes no sense… can you suggest me what to do so that the articles text gets truncated in initial 4-5 lines and then comes the ‘Read More’ button. Currently i have only 6 post, and that even makes more vertical scrolling. You can check live on “www.ingeniousindeed.com

Hi @anil2941985,

To display post excerpts on the posts listing page, try using the theme option “Show post excerpts?” on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Content Options

Best Regards,
Movin

Thats cool… actualy it was already ticked, but somehow not working… i just checked off and checked it again… and it worked… thanks again…

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: