New line in parallax

How do I divide text in parallax into separate lines? When I press enter and write it, it is just continuing in the same line. thanks

Hi,

I have the same “problem”. Is there a shortcode we can use?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi There,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please try achieving this by using the custom plugin solution posted in the following topic?

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/cusomizing-parallax-widget/

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi. I’ve tried using that plugin you recommended, but I am getting an error:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /web/htdocs3/rustychocsk/home/www/wp-content/plugins/colorlib-divilab-plugin/

Plugin install failed.

It’s probably because I have already installed different plugin from you for another problem and they are somehow interfering together probably.

what to do?

thanks

It’s probably because I have already installed different plugin from you for another problem and they are somehow interfering together probably.

Yes you are right.

Try using the attached modified plugin.

Hi Movin,

Thanks for getting back to us. I managed to install and activate the plugin, but I still couldn’t add the space between paragraphs. Also my main (top) parallax section disappears when I activate the plugin. It reappears when I deactivate the plugin.

Would it be possible to add the space with CSS in stead of the plugin - do you know?

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

Una

Hi. I tried installing that plugin but got this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare custom_shapely_widgets_init() (previously declared in /web/htdocs3/rustychocsk/home/www/wp-content/plugins/colorlib-divilab-plugin/colorlib-divilab-plugin.php:137) in /web/htdocs3/rustychocsk/home/www/wp-content/plugins/colorlib2-divilab-plugin/colorlib2-divilab-plugin.php on line 205

@una88

Thanks for getting back to us. I managed to install and activate the plugin, but I still couldn’t add the space between paragraphs. Also my main (top) parallax section disappears when I activate the plugin. It reappears when I deactivate the plugin.

This is because this plugin deletes the existing parallax widget and adds new parallax widget having extra functionality so please readd the new parallax widget in the Homepage widget area and configure it

Would it be possible to add the space with CSS in stead of the plugin – do you know?

NO

@vladt

It seems you are installing the two custom plugins having same functions custom_shapely_widgets_init

Why have you installed the plugins twice?

Hi @Movin

Thanks, that makes sense (I am very new to Wordpress and wasn’t aware of that). However, when I insert the widget again, it doesn’t seem to have the extra functionality. My text still writes on the same line and I can’t create a new paragraph with space between.

After I active the plugin, do I need to do anything else before inserting the widget in Home? Perhaps I’m missing something.

Your help is much appreciated,
thanks.

Una

hi @movin … as I stated previously, I have already installed one plugin from you to help with another issue I was having and now I am trying to install this one you posted here. So this is second custom plugin I am installing and I am getting this error.

@una88 You have to use html tags <p> or <br/> to achieve it.

@vladt Please share me the topic URLs from where you have downloaded these plugins so that i can merge it into one plugin to make it work on your site.

@Movin

The first plugin is from this page: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/remove-portfolio-link/

and the second plugin is the one you have shared in this topic, called: colorlib2-divilab-plugin.zip

my website is rustychoc.sk if that would be needed.

thanks for help and looking forward for answer!

@vladt Please try using the attached custom plugin that contains code from both of these plugins so please remove the existing custom plugin that you are using on your site.

@Movin It works! Thank you very much.

It would be great to have the same function for the “Features section”, but I guess I will have to start a new thread with this inquiry…

Thanks once again!

@Movin - sorry, one last question which is kind of related to the topic.

After installing the plugin, my CSS code for parallax section doesn’t work:

#shapely_home_parallax-3 h1 {
font-weight: bold; font-size: 70px; color: rgb(0,0,0)
}
#shapely_home_parallax-3 p {
font-weight: bold;
font-size: 20px;

I am not “CSS savy” and I tried to insert “custom_” in front, but that didn’t work. Could you please tell me how I target the “new” parallax section that are modified with your plugin. (I used the first plugin you shared with us (not the second one you gave to vladt)).

Thanks in advance,

una88

hi @movin, the plugin works, but on mobile phones the text is still in the same line. can you check it?

my website is rustychoc.sk

@una88 To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

@vladt

hi @movin, the plugin works, but on mobile phones the text is still in the same line. can you check it?

I visited your shared site but didn’t see the issue.

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue?