Objects running in front of header and increasing column sizing in PHP file

I am having trouble with objects running in front of the header when scrolling. This happens on the testimonial section when scrolling. How can I fix this?

Also in the About us section I need to increase the column width, which PHP file is this located in?

website url is: Imagine Tucson Home

Thanks for any help

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to ensure the header appears above everything else by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Header menu*/
#header .top-header {
    z-index: 9999999 !important;
}

/*About section column width*/
#team .section-content .person .person-content {
    width: calc( 100% - 20px);
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for the bit of code…I do appreciate it. On that same area I’d like to add break or paragraph tags in the text to separate the text in those descriptions but it seems the fields are not accepting html. Am I missing something there as well?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

In the widget editor, it would be best to use </br> to add any line breaks to the sentences.

Best Regards,
Support

The </br> tags are not working, is there something else I can try? Please check image and link below.
Click here for webpage preview

Hello there,

I am sorry about the last response.
The correct syntax for the line break is <br />, please try using this instead.

Best Regards,
Support

That break tag did not work either, the html tag is still showing up in the text of the website.
Anything else I can try?

Ian G.

Hey there,

Remove the line breaks and try adding the new paragraphs in a div. like so.

<div>I worked at UMC banner for (5) years as a staffing analyst, a Patient Care Technician and an EKG Stress Technician. I took the skill sets I learned from Marriott and was able to apply them to the hospital. However, I never felt I had enough time for my patients and needed to find a new and rewarding career. </div>

Best regards,
Support.

Div tags are not working either. Please advise.

Hello Ian,

Can you please try the br tag one more time?
I have checked it on my end and it works, but please make sure to add it as you see it in my screenshot below:

<br> and make sure to click on the ‘Text’ editor when you add the tags.

Please give this a go and let me know how it goes!

Best wishes,
Mihaela

I tried the <br> tag again and it is still not working. See image below. I never see a text editor when entering content. The only thing I see is the entry block in the Customizer tool as shown in the below image. Is there some way to access a text editor?

Link to website here

Still waiting on response to the above problem. Thanks!