On my blog page links are not working except the links of first 2 posts

Im using newspaper x theme and i am facing a issue that on my blogs page first two blogs links are workings from the third blog not a single link is working. Please help.
My website is new and i dont want to face issues in the starting of it. Please help. And I’m facing this issue in mobile mode. The marked ones are workings only

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

theurbantau.co.in
theurbantau.co.in

also reminding again that im facing this problem when i acces the site through smartphones

Hello there,

Thanks for the link.

Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict.

Have you added any new code to the theme?

Best Regards,
Support

except the verification code of google seach console and tracking code of adsense account i havent changed anything in the theme . And the list of plugings i’m using is in the screenshot as attachment file

HI

You have 2 search widget on the sidebar, can you please remove one that is on the top?
your problem will be fixed :wink:

Please help its still not working. I had deleted external plugins and seach bar widget. After 2 posts, from the 3rd posts links are not workinG. Please help i loved this theme style and i dont want to change it because of the issue, as u may have seen my website is new so people should be able to see content easily but because of the links issue they are not able… :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:Please help me…

Hey, just wanted to let you know that i resolved the problem by sacrificing my whole side bar… If you can help with another method so that my sidebar can be saved please help

Hello there,

You said that you added a google verification code and an ad-sense code, were these in the sidebar?

Best Regards,
Support

if you remove Sidebar Widgets, the links will work again. tested and confirmed!

Hi there

rychillie thank you for sharing this info, im not sure sidebar is a problem here or not, most probably this is one of the widgets on the sidebar and not sidebar itself :slight_smile:
Since this ticket is old one i will close it, i anyone needs support we are here

I’m facing the same problems, but can’t able to fix them. Please help me.

I saw your ticket about this problem, please don’t duplicate questions :slight_smile:

1 Like