one out of several pictures missing in slider

Hi there

We have a problem with the slider (sparkling theme). It’s a weird behaviour:

The 3rd slider is completely white. If you click on it, it leads to the same post as the 9th slider. But the 9th slider looks ok. There is only one post. Does anyone have an idea, what could cause this? You can check out the behaviour on www.pakuaschweiz.ch.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Cheers

Hi @colorless15,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try displaying that slide by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.flexslider .slides li:last-child{
  opacity:1 !important;
}

I am not sure why it’s displaying duplicate slider on your site. Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin

Thank you so much for your reply.

Unfortunately I can’t share the login details because I am not the owner of the website and I don’t feel comfortable sharing login details. But I can provide screenshots of the settings and code details.

I tried out your advice. The post that used to be invisible is now showing but permanently. I attached two pictures showing how it looks now.

Thanks again for your help. I appreciate it!

I deleted the code again, because the owner has an event tomorrow and he doesn’t want to confuse visitors on the site. Thank you for your understanding. I can try out some more ideas of course.

Hi again

I checked again and I was able to fix the problem. A stupid mistake. In another post (not the one that didn’t show) was no picture defined. I think this caused the problem. Now that I uploaded a picture for all posts in the slider category, it works again.

So the matter is solved :). Thanks for your help anyway and have a nice weekend.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Sparkling theme.

Have you made any changes in the Sparkling theme files?

I visited your shared site and it’s displaying fine for me now.

Is it started working fine for you now?

Hi Movin

I haven’t made any changes to the theme files, but it works fine now. I think the problem was, that one post in the category I chose for the slider didn’t have a picture assigned to it. Now that I have uploaded a picture for that one as well, everything works fine.

Glad it’s working fine for you now :slight_smile:

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!