Outdated Templates Woocommerce

I have a message as follows;
Your theme (Tyche) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

How do I resolve this ?
Thanks

recommended I contact the theme author for an update

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.

In relation to the “outdated template files” message, the new version of woocommerce comes with a lot of changes and improvements and as such there may be issues caused by some of the newer changes. Whenever WooCommerce is updated it will display this message, just as a warning. However, this should be fixed in the oncoming theme release.

Please let me know if you have any more questions on this.

Kind Regards.

Do you know when the oncoming theme release will be ?

This is a copy of the system status page
tyche/woocommerce/archive-product.php version 3.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0,
tyche/woocommerce/global/sidebar.php,
tyche/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php,
tyche/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/external.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0,
tyche/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php version 3.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0,
tyche/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0,
tyche/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variation-add-to-cart-button.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0,
tyche/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php,
tyche/woocommerce/single-product.php

Hi there,
Thanks for connecting back.
Unfortunately I may not be in a position to provide an exact ETA as to when the update will be. However, If you are familiar with theme file customizations, you can have the changes carried out as per the doc here (Fixing Outdated WooCommerce Templates - WooCommerce Docs).

I hope this helps.
Kind Regards.