Page Bottom Header: Remove Text

Dear Illdy-Team,

first, I want to thank you for the wonderful template and this perfect support-forum! I changed quite a lot in my Illdy-template and, until now, found every answer and custom-CSS here.
However, I have one last problem setting up my page that I can`t find a solution to. On my homepage, I managed to display different pictures on the single blog- and “normal” pages through a html-code from this forum, and also set the display of the bottom-header h2 on the blog-pages to “none” with this code:

.single #header .bottom-header h2 {
display: none !important;
}

What I want to achieve is that, like on the blog pages, the title on the “normal” pages isn`t visible in the header of the page (like the jumbotron on the front-page). Is there a custom-CSS for that?

I tried this one:

.page #header .bottom-header h2 {
}

and it works perfectly well, the only problem is that it also erases the title in the jumbotron on the front page which I want to keep.

I unfortunately cant send you the adress of the homepage, as its at the moment only available for logged-in users.

Therefore I send two screenshots, one of a random blog-post where the blog-title isn`t showing thanks to the CSS, the second from a normal page where it is still visible.
Thanks for your help!
Kind regards,

Christina

Hi Christina,

Thank you for using our theme and for your lovely feedback.

You have two options:

1. need to go in the html code that you made, put a new class to the new h2 and then in the css you need to point to the new class created the css that you used:
.page #header .thenewclass h2 {
}
  1. go in html and delete the h2

thank you,

Cristian

Dear Cristian,

thanks for your reply! As I didndare to change much in the html (the page had gone online and Im no pro at html) I managed to solve the problem in an other, though slightly difficult way:
I looked up the page-id’s of the pages I wanted not to show the title and added a costum-CSS for every one of them, for example:

.page-id-127 #header .bottom-header h2 {
}

Just writing this here if somebody else who isn` firm with adding new html-classes searches for a workaround.
Thanks a lot anyway!
Kind regards,

Christina

Hi,

I am glad to hear that you solve it.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi,

I am glad to hear that you solve it.

Thanks,

Cristian