Page jump doesn't work

The URL is kiurio.city

Page jumps from these two buttons to the respecive sections of the Front Page don’t work:

Screenshot 2021-10-14 132806

I thinkn they are set up correctly:

Screenshot 2021-10-08 150310

Please help.

Hi there

Please use latest version of the theme with bug fixes from our github page and try again:
https://github.com/ColorlibHQ/illdy/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

Thanks

I replaced the existing theme with the one that you linked, but the two buttons still don’t jump to the respective sections. But the IDs are correct, so why it doesn’t work?

Please can somebody help me to make the buttons work?

Hey there

Sorry for the inconvenience,
@mahendra.pratap4022 can you take a look here? others also reported this issue, we use the latest version of the theme, thanks in advance

Regards

Hi @colorlibsupport

Currently, I’m not working for some reason I’ll check it out once I’m back.

Thanks

@mahendra.pratap4022 ok, thanks man, :wink:

Can somebody please help me?

Hello @colorlibsupport ? I need to solve this issue!

Hi

Yes, I understand, sorry about that but it will take some time before fixing this issue :frowning:

Any chance of getting this solved?

Still the same, the buttons don’t work!

Sorry for the delay, I hope it will be fixed soon :frowning:

I understand. But can it be assigned to somebody or escalated? I need the buttons to work, they can’t stay broken forever. Thanks

Hi

No, we have only one developer, sorry :frowning:

Sorry once again, @johnkim :frowning:

You are most welcome @johnkim :slight_smile:

This has been going on for months. Please can you tell us if you are at least working on it? There are projects on hold and if you are not going to solve it, at least comment on it and let us know so that more users don’t waste their time on a useless template

Hi @Elen

Please try this version of the theme here: https://github.com/ColorlibHQ/illdy/archive/refs/heads/master.zip and let me know if it worked

Months ago you offered us that link as a solution and it didn’t work. Can you tell me if anything has recently changed in that latest version?

1 Like