Page Jumps from 'Buttons' in Shapely.

Greetings and Salutations.

site:

My question is, I’m a dinosaur, it’s been awhile since I’ve done anything web-related. I’m trying to create page jumps from my ‘Book Now’ and ‘Learn More’ buttons [located under ‘welcome to car doc’]

So to clarify, I’d like to be able to have my visitors click on ‘Book Now’ and it jumps down to the Book Now section on the same page, the same with learn more, etc…

I guess once I’ve learned how to do one, i’ll be able to do the rest.

Also, is there a way to stretch my banner ‘car doc’ logo to fill that white space at the top?

I look forward to your reply, you guys always help me out! Thanks.
Esa

Would this be the best route?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
The first and most questions can be answered by the theme documentation, no need to search for them on the internet when there is a documentation and dedicated video :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
The first and most questions can be answered by the theme documentation, no need to search for them on the internet when there is a documentation and dedicated video :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Your canned generic response is cute.

I’ve gone through Shapely Theme Documentation - Colorlib

I have been unable to locate where Page Jumps or Anchor Links is addressed, in terms of customizing the buttons in the Shapely theme.

If you could be so kind and share your expertise as to where this information is located, I’d be much obliged.

Thanks for your time @Noda.

Hi Esah

On the link provided here, have you seen 10. Navigation Menu Setup ? :slight_smile: