Page Loading Multiple Times

Hello,

Thank you so much for your previous help. I have another issue when anyone opens the website so it’s loading 3 times. Can you please check and suggest?

Website link: https://www.aljabbargroup.com/

hey there

is this problem already fixed? I just tried and it loaded one time for me, normally like any other website

Thank you so much for your time. Kindly refresh the page when its loaded first time so it will show you multiple loading.

Hi

Yes, I see it now, can you please deactivate all your third-party plugins and check again? such problems usually are not theme related

Thank you so much for the help. It’s fixed now but I can see the counter is not working now. Can you please assist?

Hi there

Can you please also debug the plugins for this problem? I see some JS errors in the log file, however not sure whether they are from plugin or not

Thanks

I have closed all the plugins one by one but still same.

Hi @qammar.altaf please send me your admin details in a direct message and I will chekc it

I tried but the message option is not visible. Please confirm.

HI @qammar.altaf I just send you a private message

I am still waiting for your reply so please comfirm

Are you still connected?

Hi @qammar.altaf I already sent message in a private message and it was unanswered, you may post update here

Hello. I have responded already and sent you the admin credentials as well many days back. Please check.

hi there

I already sent a reply @qammar.altaf

Thank you! I responded back to you. Please check

Hi @qammar.altaf

unfortunatelly I was not able to resolve the problem, it needs developer investigation but I have a solution, you may use this css code:

div#illdy_counter-2 span.counter-number:after {
content: “12”;
}
div#illdy_counter-3 span.counter-number:after {
content: “20”;
}
div#illdy_counter-4 span.counter-number:after {
content: “15”;
}

You will have exact same view but only the raising numbers animation will not be presented

Thanks

This code is not working.

May I see the code in the css box?

I also see that you removed the counter?

I have sent you the message again. Please check