Page title issue

Hello Moderators and forum members,
I have an issue with creating pages. The title is showing underneath the actual title again and shows a author name as it is seen in the picture . How can I remove the bottom title which has the author name and date?
Best Regards

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*hide page title and breadcrumbs*/
section.page-title-section.bg-secondary {
    display: none;
}

Best regards,
Support.

Thank you it worked but not the way I was looking for. It removed the page title, the one at the top (as seen in the previous picture) but I need to remove the one underneath the top title which has the author name and the date not the top one.
Thank you in advence

Hello there,

Please try using this CSS instead:

/*Remove title*/
h2.post-title {
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi there

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi there,
Sorry for the late respond. Here is the URL of the page: https://boudoir.room122.net/contact/
let me know if you need any other information. So far with the codes provide, the title is removed but what I need to be removed is not the title. Just the author and date underneath the title. this is how the page is looking now. Thank you

Hello there,

Please remove the previous CSS provided here and try using this New CSS to remove the date and author:

/*Remove date and author*/
.post-meta {
}

Best Regards,
Support

It works just perfect. Thank you for the great support. I do not need to remove the credits anymore. Thank you again Moderators.

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support