Page Title vs Logo text

Hi,

I do not know why, but I have title of the web displayed together with logo text. I just wrote page title into Appearence > customise > site identity > page title and clicked Header text only in Header Options. Why do I have the same title displayed twice, please? How can I have just Site Title displayed only, please? And no header text in Travelify?

Also, how can I change alignment of site title to be centered in the middle of the header and font of the title to different ones, please?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Maxinozka

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Can you provide the URL to your website so we can have a look at the issue?

Best regards,
Support.

Hi,

thank you for quick reply. URL is http://www.blog.byethost5.com/Blog/wordpress/

Thank you for your help
Maxinozka

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the title in the header however the second copy of the text is in a image so I cannot do anything about that.

#site-logo {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
I tried your suggested solution, but now there is just empty background with no text, both disappeared. It is strange, that they appear or disappear both the same time. I was thinking to create image instead as site logo and align it center as a solution ? But it is not good for google… People are even able, if I am right to have logo and text in Travelify theme. Any other suggestion how to have centered formated text with my chosen font in the header of travelify, please?

Hello there,

the trouble is that, there is no logo image on my blog as per settings from wordpress appearance> header option> display text only , but somehow alt of logo image is kept and displayed. How can I get rid of the alt for logo image, please?

Thank you in advance

Hello there,

When I checked the site the logo appeared but there was no alt text. Could you provide an image of that issue?
In order to remove the alt for the image go to WordPress admin > Media >Library, locate and edit the image that you are using for the logo, from there you can remove the alt text.

Best Regards,
Support