"Pages" not showing any comments

Hi,

The comments section has disappeared from all of my pages but is showing up fine on my posts. Can you look into it please.

http://gypsycouple.com/about (Example of a page not showing the comments section)
What to do in Jaipur | 24 Hour Guide to Discover Jaipur (Example of a post showing the comments sections)

Can someone please respond to this thread?

Hi @gypsycouple,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you have enabled the comments on your pages as described on the following page.

http://freewptp.com/tutorials/enable-comments-wordpress/

Also please make sure that you have enabled the comments for pages in your theme by checking the theme option “Display Comments on Static Pages?” on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Content Options

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Both of the things you’ve mentioned are already done at my end. The pages already have existing comments which disappeared from the page after activating this theme hence the question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

It isn’t displaying on any of the pages

All of them have had existing comments but are not displaying here.

I could confirm that the comments are not displaying on your shared pages.

To troubleshoot the issue more would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

You can login with the following id.

User: tempadmin
password: wpgooglemaps531

Hi Movin,

I had given you the admin access about 5 days ago but haven’t had a reply yet. Did you manage to check it out because the problem still persists.

Thank you for your patience here and sorry for the late reply as i didn’t get the notification about the site access you had shared.

I logged in to your site and save the theme option “Display Comments on Static Pages?” which made the comments work on your site.

Could you please check it and let me know whether it works for you?

Hi Movin,

For some inexplicable reason when we had done the same it was not showing. Anyways thanks for this! Love the theme!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: