Pagination

I can not paginate my post on my newspaper X theme… i have already tried <!–nextpage–> and insert pagebreak.But the problem is its only show the first page .No page number under the post .So can not go to next page .plz help.I m freaking out

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Are you having this issue on the homepage or the blog?
Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

thnks for reciving my issue…
I am having this issue on blog…here is my post link which i want paginate into 2 pages

http://www.tiktakworld.com/2018/06/02/20-best-affordable-smartphones-2018/
when i paginate it it show the first page… no second pag and no page navigation under post…i attacheted the screenshot of full post and after paginate of post …
u see …after paginate it shows only number 1 to 10…but no 11 isnt in my post…and no page navigation below the post…
give me a solution .I have also used some plugins …but do not work.
plz zoom to see the full post screenshot…thnk u.

no navigation bar for go to next page…so no full post

Hi there

please try this;

1. Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
    Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict
  2. check if pagination works normally on default wordpress theme, to do this please activate one of default wordpress teme and let me know if it works

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi…i have checked this.When i transfer it into defult theme then pagination is ok .But in newspaper theme its not working.I have deactiated all plugins.Is there any way to pagination in newspaper X theme… I dont want change my theme…plz help…
Thanks.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try using this plugin to add pagination and let us know the results:

Best Regards,
Support

its not working.No page navigation bar .i have done the settings in various ways…no result.I really can not understand whats the problem… :frowning:

Hello there,

Quite strange.

Please contact your hosting provider and have them update your PHP version to 7.0 as having an older PHP version can cause the theme and plugins to have issues.

Best Regards,
Support