Parallax Button #2 color missing

I have just installed the Shapely theme (and love it). I also installed the ColorLib plugin so I could add tags in the Content of the parallax. However, after I added the plugin, the button background for button #2 suddenly disappeared. I can read the label (when not against a white background) and the space is being held, but the background is transparent. I’ve attached an image that shows a Left Image parallax with the transparent button.

Suggestions?

Thanks for a really great theme!

Hi @billtb,

That plugin was just temporary and we don’t recommand using it. Soon we will update the theme.

Can you give us a hand and try testing the theme?

see this post:

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/beta-testing-new-version-shapely/

You could download from that post the new theme from github who offers html tags in content without the use of plugins.

Thank you for your understanding,

Cristian

As far as I can tell, nothing has changed in version 1.10 … the color on button #2 is still missing and the tags don’t work without the plugin. See image below (I’ve removed the tags from the site, since we’re live … but the screenshot clearly shows the tags visibly)

Hi billtb,

Could you post the bugs that you find directly on github so the developer team could respond directly?

Thanks,

Cristian