Parallax Client Section

Hi,

For some reason the add and remove buttons don’t work in the client parallax section (customise>widgets>homepage>client section). I can change the logo and text but can’t add or remove any clients.

I started with the demo site so I had all the demo clients in there to start with. I then removed the client section from the widget and added it back in, I now only have one client in there and can’t add anymore.

Is there any other way to add clients or fix this?

I’m using Wordpress 4.5.2 and PHP 5.6.8.

Cheers

Matt

Hi,

I’ve managed to add clients by using the appearance settings via the Wordpress Dashboard instead of the customise menu. This is now resolved.

Cheers.

Hi @koopa,

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
Movin

Hi! Is it possible to edit the size of the client icons in this widget?

Hi @cesisoriano,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin

Dear Matt,

I have exact the same problem with the parallax client section widget. Can you let me know what steps you took to fix this. I tried via customize → widget but it seems that the logo number is not being increased.

Thanks.
Rafdari