Parallax Image vs. Background Image (Shapely)

Hello,

I am trying to set-up my website almost identically to the Shapely Demo but am having the following issues:

• When I set an image to “Background Full” or “Background Small” in the parallax sections it does not show at all. How can I set each section to display my images?

Visual: image1.jpg

• Some of my parallax sections have no background at all. How can I update so that the background color is white/grey? RELATED: How can I change the text color (mostly headers) in individual sections, and not others? (Some are white, which is fine, but others are white on white backgrounds).

Visual: image2.jpg

• How can I animate my “Clients” section so that it is not just a vertical list?

Visual: image3.jpg

• Lastly, on the backend, I am not able to access widgets in Live Preview.

Visual: image4.jpg

Link to website: freeprinting.co

Please help if you can! Thanks in advance!

• Mo

Hi Mo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

• When I set an image to “Background Full” or “Background Small” in the parallax sections it does not show at all. How can I set each section to display my images?
• How can I animate my “Clients” section so that it is not just a vertical list?

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Shapely theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Are you using the theme by downloading it from the below page?

• Some of my parallax sections have no background at all. How can I update so that the background color is white/grey?

I can see they are white/grey on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

RELATED: How can I change the text color (mostly headers) in individual sections, and not others? (Some are white, which is fine, but others are white on white backgrounds).

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

#custom_shapely_home_parallax-4 h3,
.shapely_home_CFA h3.cfa-text {
    color: #000;
}
• Lastly, on the backend, I am not able to access widgets in Live Preview.

Tested it on my test site and it’s displaying when the homepage (Page) template is actually being used and that page is set as static Front page so please make sure that you have configured it accordingly.

Best Regards,
Movin