Parallax widget not functional

Thank you for the look of this theme …however it is of no use for adding content.

I am about to abandon colorlib today and look for another provider as the parallax section is just not workable.

PLEASE MAKE THE PARALLAX SECTION CUSTOMIZEABLE.
It looks lovely but the text area in particular lacks basic functionality. Users should be able to at least put spaces in to create separate paragraphs or a list without all the text running together.

The other colorlib themes aren’t modern enough (full width) apart from illdy which does not support woo commerce so is of no use to me.

You can add as many pages of content as you want with this theme. Create the Page and then add that page to the menu so a link to it appears at the top (If you want it there). Appearance > Menus

You can also link to that page using the “READ MORE” buttons (or whatever you choose to name them) on the home page. Appearance > Customize > Widgets > Homepage

Hi @stephwilderness,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

PLEASE MAKE THE PARALLAX SECTION CUSTOMIZEABLE. It looks lovely but the text area in particular lacks basic functionality. Users should be able to at least put spaces in to create separate paragraphs or a list without all the text running together.

You can achieve this by using the custom plugin shared in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/cusomizing-parallax-widget/#post-57136

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @magentawave,

Thanks for helping out here in this forum.

Your help here is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Movin