Parralax "Background" not loading images

Hi there, after updating shapely to the latest version, the first widget on my home page (parralax background full) is no longer showing the image.

shapely and companion plugin are both fully up to date, it was after updating shapely I gained this problem

Parallax images are not showing on the home page when set either to Background Full or Background Small
however, using Left, Right, Top or Bottom the images show correctly.

Strangely, if i use parralax on any other pages, it works correctly.

the home2 page above is setup to mimic the original home page and it views perfectly, but then I set home2 as the ‘home’ page in wordpress reading settings, the parralax images stop working there also!

Please help, as this is the home page it is important to be fixed, but I guess I need to leave it as is so you can see the issue?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

RESOLVED:

I turned off all plugins and the parralax images loaded correctly, I then activated the plugins one by one (clearing the cache as I went through) and it didn’t break again after reaching the bottom of the list!

Then on my second shapely site I did the same thing, but the images broke after I reactivated the plugin Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics

I compared the settings for this plugin between my two sites and noticed the first site had the tickbox checked for Privacy Policy Accept Privacy Policy of Plugin, but the second site did not.
I ticked it on the second site, cleared the cache, reloaded the site and it was working again!

I hope this helps someone else using both Shapely and Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics :slight_smile:

Cool, thank you for sharing your solution, it really helps :slight_smile:
feel free to ask any question in new ticket